ITEC 4

ITEC 4

jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2011

A LETTER FROM YOUR TEACHER

Dear Students,

Before telling you the homework you have to do, I wanted to tell you that all of you really surprised me.
At the very beginning, I was just wondering if you were going to be able to do this activity. At the end, when we finished, I had no words.
I saw children cooperating. I saw children sharing through their eyes and through their hands. At first this happened with only two or three couples, but bit by bit, you were connecting really well, from your INSIDE. That's the most important thing.

I knew that you would'nt like it to do it with a boy or with a girl.. but what happened? That even you were surprised about yourselves and about your mates!!! Isn't it GREAT??.
What you thought that it was not going to be a good thing, later it was like...'Mmm...this is not what I thought...it is even better!!'
That make me happy because I can see that you start understanding that we can discover new and lots of things about our collegues.

And overall, thank you children for sharing it with me.

Thanks, Eva

Here I give you a lovely video with today's song... for your memories

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario