ITEC 4

ITEC 4

jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2011

THE LETTERS CHALLENGE

Hi children!!

Well, I'm very surprised about the challenge all of you did today.... You did it really FAST!! I really thought it was going to be more difficult for you... but it was GREAT!! Not only because you did it on time and also because instead of three you could make five...no. I'm surprise because you listened to me while I was given you the instructions, and overall, because you listened to all those that had an idea to achieve it (well, most of you). You also organized yourselves very well and... WITH NO PROBLEMS!! .... Mmmm I think that now you need more difficult challenges.... Although, well, that has been my perception... maybe it was difficult for you and I don't know.....

MY CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU!!

And now please, answer these questions (on a spare paper, please). Ah!! and now, you HAVE TO USE more words that just a simple 'good' 'well' 'fine' 'bad' or 'so so'. Use the dictionary if you need it. Thank you

  1. Make a description about the LETTERS CHALLENGE.
  2. How did you feel before doing the challenge? Why?
  3. How did you feel during the challenge? Why?
  4. How did you feel when we finish? Why?
  5. Did you give any idea? Why? Which one?
  6. Did you really listen to your mates that were giving ideas? (PLEASE BE HONEST) Why?
  7. Did you have any problem with any of your friends during the challenge? Which one? Why? Did you solve it? How?

That's all,

See you tomorrow,

Eva

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario