ITEC 4

ITEC 4

jueves, 23 de febrero de 2012

HAVE YOU GOT / DO YOU HAVE

Hi children!! Here I leave you today's grammar lesson. Study it, please!!

HAVE YOU GOT ? / DO YOU HAVE?

• Have you got any pet? Yes, I have
• Do you have any pet? Yes, I do

• Has Luis got any pet? Yes, he has
• Does Brisa have any pet? Yes, she does
____________________________________

• Have Carlota and Dani got any brother or sister? Yes, they have
• Do Fernando and Carmina have any computer? Yes, they do
____________________________________

• Have you got any sandwich? Yes, I have
• Do you have any sandwich? No, I don’t

• Has Fernando got any sandwich? Yes, he has
• Does Sara have any sandwich? No, she doesn’t
_________________________________

• Have you got any friend? Yes, I have
• Do you have any friend? No, I don’t

• Has Carmina got any friend? Yes, she has
• Does Carlota have any friend? No, she doesn’t
• Have Antonio and I got any friend? Yes, we have
• Do Marina and I have any friend? No, we don’t

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario